Sunday, July 26, 2009

Saturday Local Tourny

So I went to my local tourny saturday, and I was doing really good. I took Little City with me. I have always loved that deck, and to be honest, I dont usually lose with it. I am actually not sure why I dont see more little city decks out there, its my favorite anti-meta deck in existence. Its just so Good! Look for my next deck of the month to be little city, and ill explain more why I love it.

Round 1 me vs. Macro remove deck
Game 1. I basically just own him with skill drain and beat him down turn by turn. I win

Game 2. I was starting to get put on the ropes from D. D. survivor constantly coming back, and me having no way to get rid of it, but I happen to top deck a e-call to get my stratos and cpt. gold, to get sky scrappers, and then just run over all his monsters and beat him down each turn. I win

Round 2 - me vs. Lightsworn

Game 1: He won the dice roll and started off with a milled wulf, and lumina/garoth combo, and then milled another wulf in the end phase, that basically struck the end for me. I was unable to get over all those mosters, and I end up losing it, just unlucky, for me that is haha. I lose

Game 2: I get a good start and then just owned him with honest, and skill drain. He could do nothing but just wait until he lost. I win

game 3: I own him again with multiple honest drops. He thought he would be cleaver putting in some royal decree's but I just owned him with breaker, and snipe hunter. He could do nothing but wait and lose again. I win

Round 3 - Me vs. Pozjoker(lightsworn)

Game 1- I started of strong with nice field presence and a early skill drain, made all his monsters usuless, and he could not get over my high attack 4 star monsters. The second Half of the Duel I get greedy and want to start to kill him already, and over extend without paying closer attention to my own field, and thinking about what he may have to stop me. So I over extend by reborn'ing a monster, and then normal my Honest, BAD MOVE, and then try to push for game, but he drops Gorz! I was then unable to bring my Honest back to my hand cuz of skill drain, and then lose my field next turn, and end up losing the game. I lose to bad mis plays! I was gonna win easy to. DONT GET GREEDY haha! I should have just attacked and played it safe, oh well.

Game 2 - I basically control his field and hand, with oppression, and and thunder king, and he has no way to get over thunderking with Honest backing him up and my back fields. I end up winning this one pretty easy. THUNDER KING FOR THE WIN haha.

Game 3: The whole duel I am just controlling him with skill drain and oppression, but like the first duel I have card advantage on him like 5 to 2, but then I commit to much to my field again, and lose it to him top decking TWO JDs!!! GAY!! so I lose, and so poz takes the victory over my miss-plays, freaking sucks man, I hate to miss play!! And its like I get to greedy and just make bad plays, need to take every turn seriously lol. later guys!

5 comments:

  1. i neeeeddddd thunder king il trade viel of darkness, hamon lord of striking thunder and... a rescue cat + 10 dollars american for 2 pleassseeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. true thunder kings screwed me over in a duel but there is a simple weakness to them batteryman deck lol and gadgets ftw to suicide it with a special summon then normal summon for if not direct LP attack but at least destroy a monster.....
    BTW
    this is Gunmenjay from y-tube......

    ReplyDelete
  3. wen u make the tutorial vids for youtube after the basics are u gonna teach how to completely whip ass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please post your deck list for Little City on Youtube. I'm sure everyone is interested to see it.

    ReplyDelete